Full Job Description
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
The Web Strategy team is part of the broader Developer Relations team and made up of our Developer Web Operations, Marketing Technology and Analytics, SEO, and Product Management for our developer website. The Salesforce Developer website is the hub where Salesforce Developers connect, discover, and learn how to build amazing business applications using the Salesforce platform and the latest industry standards. The website brings together resources like documentation, blogs, podcasts, videos, sample code and more.
We are looking for an innovative, experienced product manager to define and lead the implementation of the next generation of the Salesforce Developer website. As an ideal candidate, you have passion for identifying gaps and needs of the customer with a proven ability to drive strategy from planning through to release.
- Create detailed requirements, turn vision into an actionable backlog, and lead release planning.
- Build and maintain roadmap for the Salesforce Developer website.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams as well, ensuring that website features satisfy developers’ needs and are highly adopted.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, key stakeholders and PMs across the organization, and marketing in an agile development methodology.
- Work with the Analytics, Data Intelligence, and MarTech to build the infrastructure and processes to gather data for the purposes of testing, sharing, optimizing.
- Equivalent of 5+ years of product management or similar experience delivering similar projects.
- Experience creating engaging experiences for the developer audience.
- Experience managing teams using agile/scrum methodologies.
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial.
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems.
- Grasp the big picture, while still delivering on the details.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- High energy and passion for the job, and an ability to inspire others.
- Understanding of the importance of fun.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.