Full Job Description
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial planning and reporting, including the preparation and reporting of the company’s financial statements, financial metrics, budgets, and forecasts. You will also provide insights and sound business advice to the finance leadership and executive management teams on best practices, business trends, and investment opportunities.
Our ideal candidate has a combination tactical hands-on experience as well as the ability to think and act strategically. A self-starter with strong financial modeling, analytics, and communications skills. We are looking for previous experience and the ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll do:
- Support the preparation of the annual operating plan by preparing and consolidating budget templates.
- Prepare and analyze budget vs. actual performance for US and India
- Prepare, analyze, and report key financial and operating metrics; identify trends, track progress and make recommendations on areas for improvement
- Prepare management reports, presentations, and executive dashboards and communicate relevant reporting to key constituents
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Drive process improvement and support implementation of key financial planning systems
- Drive the preparation of the annual cash budget. Produce monthly cash outlook and present to key stakeholders
- Work with team in India on monthly outlook; consolidate and present outlook report to management
- Validate and approve new procurement requests against relevant budgets
- Support ad hoc requests or requirements related to financial planning and/or accounting.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models based on trends
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting or finance with a minimum of 3 years in a Finance role in a high growth start-up environment
- Significant experience in driving the preparation of the annual operating plan, preparing budgets, forecasts, sensitivity analysis and running complex financial models
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and Netsuite; Working proficiency with other financial software applications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and ad-hoc requests in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.