Our Development Intern will assist with Major Giving projects that help fulfill fundraising needs and provide support for our Major Gifts Campaign; stewardship efforts; prospect research; office assistance; and donor database maintenance.
· Conducts prospect research of current and potential donors, track donor data, adding notes, contacts, and relationships, into Raiser’s Edge.
· Preparing materials for meetings, events, and mailings as needed
· Assist with special projects that help fulfill fundraising needs
· Assist event mailings, including invitations, sponsor acknowledgment letters, and major donor mailings.
· Provides general office assistance as related to development
Enthusiastic about Ronald McDonald House mission and programs. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Attention to detail. Ability to multi-task. Effective communication skills. Flexible to work in a team environment. Interest in learning fundraising principles
· Start: September 2021
· End: December 17, 2021
· Weekly Internship Hours Required: Part-time, 10 – 15 plus hours per week
· PLEASE NOTE: This is an unpaid internship. Interns may use this internship for credit.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit resume and cover letter to Honour Harlowe at email@example.com. Applications accepted through September 7, 2021.