Who We Are:
Reformation is a fast-growing company that proves fast fashion and sustainability can coexist. With both our HQ and our own factory based in Los Angeles, we combine stylish, vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices. We release limited-edition collections every week on our website and in our brick and mortar stores.
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We’re #2.
Learning Development & Culture Manager:
The Learning Development & Culture Manager will lead the Learning & Development, Culture and DEI strategy at Ref. This is a critical leader who will have the opportunity to shape our organizational culture and future success with capability-focused, human centered learning.
As part of the human resources function, you will report to the Chief People Officer and work cross-functionally with leadership across Operations, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Tech, Marketing, Design, and Corporate to support learning and development initiatives and company-wide diversity and inclusion programs, to ensure alignment with Reformation’s strategic goals and mission. Additionally, you will develop, implement and embed a continual learning strategy that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism.
This role will be focused on delivering employee development initiatives in a multi-location and partially remote environment, through innovative design, program alignment to core skills and competencies across roles, and cross-organizational collaboration. Each of these areas will integrate into a comprehensive strategic approach and practical actions that enables the company to attract and retain exceptional people from all backgrounds, maximize employee potential, and create a rewarding and successful employee experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, utilize develop competency-based learning initiatives to meet the needs of roles across Reformation
- Support and design learning programs from onboarding to graduating career stages
- Create and oversee learning and development initiatives across retail, manufacturing, and corporate teams
- Implement L&D strategy and action items to improve employee development and competencies company-wide
- Lead DEI learning and Identify L&D & DEI key success metrics to track and measure over time
- Manage and analyze basic culture survey data
- Analyze data to continually improve the learning experience of employees
- Provide leadership, coordination, consultation, assistance, strategic oversight, and direction regarding all learning matters
- Design, oversee, support all learning initiatives from onboarding to skills and leadership development
- Ideate, test and implement new ways to collaborate, learn, provide recognition, survey and engage our diverse employee populations across domestic and international locations
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree or other advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience of developing and implementing learning and development, inclusion & diversity, equity and equality initiatives.
- Experience in project management in the area of learning and development, inclusion & diversity and/or equity and equality from concept to execution.
- Experience in analyzing complex information, making recommendations and charting a course of action for the business.
- Effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to find program solutions across role and geographic differences.
- Innovative thinker and continuous learner, is positive with a growth mindset, drives change with a “can do” attitude, is results-minded and action-oriented.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Effective in working with cross-functional teams and designing programs without company precedent.
- Strong understanding of adult learning theories.
- Adept in change-management with demonstrated results.
- Experience in both factory, corporate and remote learning environments.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status