Winning the race to bring new healthcare products safely to a waiting world drives Rapid Micro Biosystems (RMB) to combine today’s innovative technologies as never before. Your career at RMB puts you at the center of diverse global teams that span robotics, AI, Machine Learning, imaging, microbiology, and more, re-shaping how urgently needed pharmaceuticals are made, tested, and released for decades to come. The sky’s the limit.
Careers at RMB are fast-moving, with the high growth you’d expect from a world leader in microbiology automation. Advancement at RMB affords an opportunity to achieve your personal goals and develop your passions, in an inclusive environment where every employee has the resources and opportunities to hone their skills. You’ll do more, learn more, and have the ability to make a profound impact on our business.
The role of Associate Product Manager to research the target market segments and work with others to explore entering into new market sectors; advise salespeople on a competitive pricing strategy; project the costs of development and launch for the finance department;. Through the Product Manager’s efforts to analyze market data, marketing strategies are developed and these are used to enhance the reception of those products in the market.
- Development and delivery of tangible consumer benefits through the product or service of the business.
- Responsible for measuring and monitoring the product or service’s performance as well as presenting product-related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence.
- Undertakes financial modeling on the products, working cross-functionally to understand product volumes and customer demand
- Responsibility to monitor the market, competitor activities, as well as any price movements and make recommendations that will be used in key decision making.
Product Management Operations:
- Responsible for the development and proposal of overall product strategies, innovation, presentation of marketplace outcomes, etc.
- Manages the on-going rationalization of the business’s products in order to ensure that there is efficiency and effectiveness in product management.
- Responds to all requests and inquiries for product information or changes. Also performs the initial product analysis in order to assess the need for any requested changes as well as their potential impact.
- Work regularly with customers to build a longer-term relationship and understand their needs and requirements
- Work other functions s in order to enhance and increase the efficiency of effecting price changes in accordance to market shifts.
- Drive consumer intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market, competitor activities, and consumer activities.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Business or Finance or the equivalent in functional experience.
Experience: 2-3 years Product Analytics/Financial Analytics and experience in Product/Financial Performance Management.
MS Office: Extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, R
- The ability to conduct market research
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed reports
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
ABOUT RAPID MICRO BIOSYSTEMS:
Rapid Micro Biosystems creates, sells, validates, and services innovative products for fast, accurate, and efficient detection of microbial contamination in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics, biotechnology products, medical devices, and personal care products.
The company’s Growth Direct™—the first and only growth-based system to automate rapid compendial QC Micro testing—ensures data integrity, compliance, and operational efficiencies driven by rapid methods and automation.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is dedicated to providing groundbreaking technology and products to support companies in their journey to achieve greater reliability, efficiency, and better predictability, ultimately providing higher quality products for improved patient outcomes.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, with operations in Lowell and Freising, Germany.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Rapid Micro Biosystems discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
Please no phone calls or agencies please.