Rallius is a social impact fintech company whose mission is to create a more sustainable, equal and just world. By demonstrating that where you put your money matters, Rallius seeks to change money flows through a banking platform that promotes accessible social activism and financial empowerment. This is the first digital bank of its kind that aligns retail banking capabilities, business activities, investments and products to ESG values and principles. We are a values-based company that seeks to disrupt and accelerate change in the financial industry through a comprehensive suite of products and services focused on the development of a sustainable economy.
Rallius challenges the status quo of traditional financial institutions by ascribing to a performance model that is based on economic, social and environmental impact (triple bottom line). Our banking platform is dedicated to consciously committed capital. We drive innovation and mobilize change by enabling people to make active and informed decisions that shape their financial destiny.
The Role and Skill Requirements
We are seeking a dynamic, driven, and creative Communications Director to join our team. The purpose of this position is to manage, develop, and execute public relations and communications strategies and initiatives. This person will be responsible for reputational management activities and broader PR efforts across all markets and geographies. The position will work closely with the Marketing Team to develop and ensure alignment of efforts to support near-term opportunities and long-term growth strategies.
The Director of Communications is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of public relations activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization. The role is focused on building customer centric strategies and driving organizational efficiencies to deliver results.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach.
- Minimum of 8 years of communications experience. Agency experience is an asset. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communications, political science, journalism, public relations, English, or related.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop key messaging, themes/topics, style/tone, target audiences and appropriate communications channels and ensure consistent messaging across the organization.
- Research industry and market trends and identify original and compelling themes/storylines to incorporate into communications.
- Leverage communications to develop related content, including by-liners/op-eds, blogs, white papers, podcasts, and briefing papers, to advance corporate goals.
- Incorporate and execute multimedia content, including videos, podcasts, and info graphics.
- Design and develop standards for communications success. Develop and monitor metrics to measure reach and impact of communications and to identify areas of success and opportunity.
- Ensure alignment and consistency with brand strategy and local execution.
- Manage company’s online and social media platforms to educate the public through persuasive messaging and promoting brand in the market.
- Excellent copywriting skills across a wide range of styles and for multiple channels.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to work independently and to manage team plus multiple ongoing projects.
- Support social responses on company efforts.
Location: This is a remote position. We are open to candidates in either the US or Canada
The Fine Print
Rallius is an equal opportunity employer. We honor inclusivity, diversity of thought and curiosity. If you are inspired by what you’ve read, we encourage you to apply!
If you have questions on the role or require accommodation through the application process, please email us at email@example.com