Full Job Description
Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the e-bike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. We have aggressive plans to expand our global footprint and plan to more than double in size by the end of 2021.
We are looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking a Project Manager to be responsible for ensuring our Product Development projects are completed on time and on budget. The Project Manager will effectively utilize internal & external resources to ensure we successfully launch new products and support inline changes. This role reports to the Director of Product.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 5+ years of experience with utilizing project management principles
- 5+ years of experience managing a team’s project pipelineEffective at coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Can assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical & operational feasibility
- Able to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Able to measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Effective at performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Previously created and maintained comprehensive project documentation
- Willing to meet with internal stakeholders to take detailed requirement notes and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Able to meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Prior experience developing comprehensive project plans to be shared internally with key stakeholders
- Able to develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document project needs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox and Google applications, as well as, order processing systems, project management software and quality assurance tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
You get bonus points for:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Familiarity with project management systems such as Trello, Asana, Smartsheet, Aha!, etc.
- Ability to be scrappy, work with ambiguity, and build systems and processes from the ground up
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Streamlined our Product Development Pipeline Project view
- Implemented Project Status meetings
- Updated all projects in the project management tool
- Facilitated cross-functional project status communications
- Ensured that all projects were delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Effectively managed changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques; keeping leadership & cross functional teams updated accordingly
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Able to delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Easily tracked project performance and analyzed successes & failures; identified key takeaways to be applied to the next project
- Other duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.