The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics is experiencing incredible growth through the delivery of an amazing product, and world-class sales and marketing efforts. This position will help scale our marketing efforts by managing and optimizing our lead management system, in partnership with our Analytics, Sales Ops, and Sales/SDR teams.This requires a dynamic and detail-oriented marketer who can learn quickly, drive projects independently, and fuel this fast-paced growth.
As a Marketing Operations Analyst at Qualtrics, you will also learn from and work with fellow Marketing Operations team members to help create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, lead routing, funnel management, and revenue attribution. This will also include opportunities to plan & implement new marketing technology to help grow the business.
The Expectation for Success
- Own lead flow from inquiry to SDR hand-off, ensuring quality leads are sent to SDRs at the right time
- Actively work with SDR managers to optimize lead routing and follow-up systems & processes
- Monitor, maintain, and improve lead data quality within the marketing database
- Align with sales operations on data management strategies
- Support new marketing technology scoping and implementation to grow and optimize the marketing funnel
- Create and analyze reports on marketing and sales effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization and alignment
- Architect complex campaign builds in Marketo, implement templates that are robust and scalable
- Support Email Marketing on programmatic builds and overall email architecture
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing Operations
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution, delivering under a tight deadline
- A high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Strong analytical skills and experience with actionable reporting for stakeholders
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- High aptitude to learn and adopt new applications to generate results
- Experience in campaign creation, lead management and/or working with sales team
- Bachelor’s degree from selective university (Master’s a plus)
- Proficiency with Marketo and Marketo Certification preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com preferred
- Proficiency with Outreach.io preferred
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical – employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories