Full Job Description
Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex business problems?
Have you facilitated cross-functional teams focused on achieving Consumer outcomes that utilize Data & Analytics products?
Do you have a deep understanding and a passion for Agile Product Management?
If so, PVH TPG is looking for you!
The Senior Product Manager will be the direct liaison to Data, Analytics & Insights business, process and technology partners across PVH brands, helping to analyze, craft, and prioritize solutions to our Consumer’s most impactful problems. You will collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate business needs into technical product requirements, and work with engineering team(s) to build and deliver world-class technology solutions. You will also collaborate with other Product Managers, engineering teams as well as external partners to drive end-to-end execution enabling and measuring business value.
You will collaborate with experts in the data analytics space to develop innovative data and analytics products. The team is leveraging the best-in-class analytics, tools and techniques, and you will have the opportunity to hone you experience with them and help evolve our application of them.
PVH has embarked upon building an “Enterprise Data Platform” (EDP), a world class ecosystem secure enterprise data repository to manage all types of data for consumption across PVH to ultimately unlock business value through hindsight’s, insights & foresights. In your new role within the EDA (Enterprise Data & Analytics) team, you will have the opportunity to address Greenfield opportunities to apply reporting, analytics, data science and machine learning towards e2e analytic capabilities.
PVH is one of the world’s largest global apparel companies. With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the world’s largest global apparel companies. We own and market iconic brands like CALVIN KLEIN, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, Arrow, Warner’s and Olga and, in addition, market a variety of goods under our own and licensed brands. We are over 35,000 associates operating in over 40 countries.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- How you’ll work with Business teams:
- Drive strategy, innovation, and delivery of product scenarios and contribute to the overall vision and success of PVH
- Launch new features/capabilities, drive adoption, and evaluate their success
- Continuously engage with Product users, partners, and communities to understand their priorities, challenges, and design solutions
- Develops partnership with Business Product Owner to facilitate cross-functional roadmap, prioritization & recommendations for Enterprise Data & Analytics “product” increments
- Proposes product priorities, roadmap & value proposition to governance / steering / operating committee(s), demonstrating product offering, return on investment and remaining product life value
- How you’ll work with Technology teams:
- Understand and share how the product integrates with PVH’s technology over time
- Drive a results driven culture – Using your Product skills, create measurement driven initiatives in which to validate experiments
- Work effectively across teams and geos, creating alignment and influencing stakeholders of all levels and of all disciplines across PVH/TPG
- Create clarity and alignment on vision, develop a prioritized roadmap, manage dependencies, and mitigate risks
- What you’ll work on:
- Product management through entire lifecycle – Ideation, Business case creation, KPI definition story facilitation, prioritization, building for outcomes, reporting on effectiveness through analysis & clear financial management
- Provides insights on business value while considering engineering feasibility / effort
- Partner with and facilitate the ceremonies of scrum teams, playing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of defined goals
- Stays connected with industry experts & strategic partners, understanding emerging capabilities, trends, & competitive landscape
- Report on Product velocity, value and project status regularly to business and TPG stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passion for solving customer problems through innovation. Proven track record of building product that customers love
- Experience building products with diverse engineering teams and stakeholders, collaborating and negotiating across teams
- 5+ years’ experience with Analytical architecture / Business Intelligence, frameworks, tools and development lifecycles
- 7+ years’ experience in a Product Owner/Manager role, preferably working with Data / Analytical products but not required
- Strong analytical, mathematical and logical thinking
- Experience identifying use cases opportunities for Data Science & Advanced Analytics, building POC’s to prove out value and justify investment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with and effectively communicate complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, engage and manage through influence across a large global organization
- Excellent project management (Agile) and time management skills
Education: B.S. degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to use core analytical methods in developing solutions and design of experiments
- Segmentation/clustering techniques
- Predictive modelling
- Machine Learning
- Project Management, resource utilization and experience building accurate project timelines / budget requirements
- BI & Visualization: MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI
- Programming/Scripting: Python, “R”, Jupyter Notebook
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH