Full Job Description
Overview : PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake. Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe. Responsibilities:
PRG is seeking an analytical, intellectually curious individual to join a small, highly visible team focused on driving transformation and growth. The Analyst will work closely with the division leadership team to identify and support all facets of the market’s financial planning & analysis tasks. This individual will have broad responsibilities to take a leadership role on projects designed to optimize our key financial and operating metrics.
- Provide financial support for evaluating client projects within market segment
- Prepare presentations on financial performance for senior management to assist with strategic decision-making
- Work closely with the company’s accounting, sales, and analytics teams during month-end to maintain and improve reporting accuracy of financial results
- Assist in variance analysis on financial performance providing fact-based insights into variances and trends
- Build out and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly business financial performance reports
- Analyze sales channel performance for recurring business review meetings
- Support the annual budgeting and recurring forecasting process
- Lead conception, definition, and execution of strategic and operational business transformation initiatives – act as an effective change agent for the business
- Actively seek out opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Partner with creative, technical, and business experts across the organization to develop solutions to external and internal challenges
- BA or BS (pre-MBA)
- 1-3 years of work experience, ideally with some combination of experience in management consulting and/or strategy at a media or entertainment technology company
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the accounting and reporting principles central to financial planning
- Excellent PowerPoint skills; ability to quickly create sharp, compelling presentations for an executive audience
- Possess exceptional quantitative skills and financial acumen; Advanced proficiency with analytical tools such as Microsoft Excel and in synthesizing data for an executive audience
- Persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal, particularly the ability to develop coherent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders
- Self-starter who can effectively collaborate and work across several operating divisions to simplify complexity – ability to drive alignment and consensus across various senior executive stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Comfort in navigating ambiguity by working to understand different perspectives and drive alignment around a single path forward
- Integrity, Reliability
- Equity & Inclusion
- Initiative, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Conflict Resolution
- Adaptability, Planning, Organization, Work Standards
- Communication Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Stress Tolerance
- Teamwork, Team Building,
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The position requires the ability to see clearly (with or without the aid of glasses or contact lenses) during responsibilities on and off a computer.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by listening and in both written and verbal forms.
- Understanding of and compliance with company policies
- Other special projects as assigned
- Travel may occasionally be required to on-site systems and facilities
- Driver’s license preferred.
EEO and Disclosure:
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
This is a safety sensitive position and will require pre-employment drug screening.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking, or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.