As Sony Interactive Entertainment continues to help third party partners drive engagement and revenue on the PlayStation platform, our Digital Analytics and Monetization team is looking for a talented marketing analyst to empower publishers and developers through platform-level marketing insights and recommendations.
The team needs a self-starter based out of the San Mateo office who can craft narratives on how PlayStation can help optimize marketing strategy through channels owned or managed by the platform to help publishers understand platform-level marketing best practices. The ideal candidate will drive and support leadership regarding all marketing analytics strategy of the group, including:
- Working cross-functionally with global data and marketing teams across the company to track data sources and marketing project roadmaps
- Coalescing data insights from disparate sources and marketing channels
- Building data taxonomy for many different types of marketing content from different partners and games
- Analyzing, A/B testing, and creating reports on the most impactful activations into actionable insights
- Measuring attribution from content impression to relevant end-state such as engagement or sales
- Querying data and creating methodologies to complete industry-shaping publisher projects that will drive revenue and engagement
- Maintaining and supporting creation of marketing dashboards
- Supporting and presenting executive-level insights to internal teams and external publishers through storytelling
- 4+ years of marketing analytics experience
- High level of proactivity as this role will necessitate following up with multiple stakeholders and tracking down vital information for the broader team
- Experience with working with a variety of marketing platforms/channels and relevant KPIs including but not limited to email, paid media, and custom tools
- Experience working with martech/adtech platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, DMPs, Publisher and Social Partners, etc)
- Executed analysis projects related to lifecycle marketing, targeting segmentation strategies, cohort analysis and tracking, churn prevention, A/B and multivariate tests, and reporting dashboard design and development
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Analytics/Salesforce/Datorama/Google Analytics
- Experience with SQL, Excel, and other reporting/visualization tools to put together reports and analysis
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion and familiarity with console/PC games with high level of intellectual curiosity about the industry
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.