The People Team team is looking for an Organizational Development Specialist. In this position, you’ll manage company-wide programs used to assess, develop and retain Plaid’s talent as well as strengthen Plaid’s organizational effectiveness and culture. You’ll work in our ‘POD-team’, aka the People and Organizational Development team. Our goal is to make working at Plaid the highlight of every Plaid’s career.
If you are interested in employee engagement, performance management, data-driven HR, and -obviously- if you are obsessed with streamlining processes and data, we need to chat!
What excites you…
- Help build and scale our growing People and Organizational Development team
- Project managing programs like our Employee Engagement Survey and Performance Management
- Gathering and analyzing data from Pulse Surveys, performance management, and people development programs
- Implementing and launching digital learning tools like a Learning Management System or Learning Experience Platform
- Manage performance management system
What excites us…
- 3+ years in a People, L&D, Organizational development, or related role.
- Background in a high-growth tech company.
- You have an analytical mind, you get excited about working with data, and improving systems and processes
- You have project management experience
- You bring experience and knowledge about employee engagement and performance management
- You want to learn more about talent management and corporate learning