Quality Master Data Analyst
Quality Master Data Analyst
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Oversee and facilitate product Master Data related activities to ensure our product data is complete, accurate and follows data governance policies. This role will be responsible for managing, requesting, cleansing and enriching customer master data across multiple data domains to facilitate effective business decision making and deliver business value for both our internal and external customers. This role will interface with internal and external customers as well as multiple business stakeholders.
You are responsible for
- Regular review and processing of customer Master Data requests, set up, change requests, and determination of corrective actions as needed
- Submittal of product data changes and ensuring requests are reflected correctly in all required systems
- Manage data cleanups and issue resolution with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Serve as the End to End Master Data knowledge expert from a data and system perspective for SAP, Windchill, & MP1
- Support planned and ad-hoc data analysis efforts and issue resolution for master data topics
- Partner with downstream stakeholder groups to facilitate end to end master data update
- Ensures established processes in compliance with Philips’ Quality Standards of business conduct and followed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You are a part of
A diverse PQMS team committed to making a difference to our customers and ensuring continued compliance of our processes and products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years in a highly accurate and data-driven environment where data integrity and cleanup are required
- Strong familiarity with Master Data management and concepts
- Experience working in SAP or Windchill is highly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to analyze requests and issues and determine correct action without assistance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven collaborative team environment
- Advanced analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization build consensus and collaborate with others in achieving goals and objectives
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned tasks, roles and responsibilities
- Ability to independently manage workload and priorities to deliver on time
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully explore your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.