Junior Inside Sales Account Manager
Posted 30+ Days Ago
job requisition id
Junior Inside Sales Account Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build and increase sales within the Install Base markets across NA Healthcare. You will also be tasked with owning a Zone / territory and working the Install Base segment within that Zone / territory to close add-ons / upgrades / Service sales.
You are responsible for
- Identify and advance sales opportunities and work with sales team members and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
- Leverage Tools to ensure expedient resolution is brought to the customers and their experience is enhanced
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team members for further development and closure
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Building a strong internal network to support the efficient delivery of value to our customers.
- Providing product quotations-based opportunity progression.
- Reach out to incoming leads to discuss the nature of their business via phone/email and discuss how our POS solution may benefit their business.
- Achieve specific metrics related to funnel velocity, opportunity advancement and territory growth.
- Taking ownership of all aspects of product demonstrations.
You are a part of
Philips NAM Sales, where you will seed the business by creating exciting and compelling sales propositions. Interfacing with local sales organizations, R&D groups, product development teams and production units, you will draw together everything needed to launch successful new products and services in global or regional markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Teamwork is critical to ensure success in this role. The Inside Sales Account Manager will be part of a team that reports to a Senior Manager. You will work closely with Philips Sales Teams in the field, within your assigned geography.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent in years of work experience.
- 1+ year of health care sales and/or marketing experience
- Proficiency using MS OFFICE SUITE and stellar communication skills
- Prior home health or previous healthcare community referral marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office and Outlook
- Excellent communication, presentation and closing skills.
- Teaming up to excel. Demonstrate strong teamwork with customers, outside sales reps and other internal teams.
- Ability to set and achieve aggressive sales objectives and metrics will be paramount.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate customer information (ie. Salesforce.com, WorkDay, SAP, etc)
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to work closely with various Philips team members both in the field as well as support / operational functions.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.