The Ad Strategy & Operations department manages the PGA TOUR’s value-in-kind media and paid media deployed against the TOUR’s objective of driving fan growth. This position reports to Manager, Performance Media and is responsible for executing paid digital media campaigns including campaign set-up, budget management, making optimizations, and reporting final campaign results. This position will include managing and executing the TOUR’s SEM and social content amplification efforts, working with the media team to make recommendations and optimizations based on campaign performance and KPI’s. This role will be critical to keeping the TOUR up to date with the latest industry and ad-tech trends to help drive fan growth.
This position is office based and located in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in marketing, advertising, business, or related field)
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in digital advertising and online media buying required. Social ad-buying and SEM (PPC) experience required.
- Experience with proven optimization techniques and bid management skills in Search Engine Marketing, PPC, and digital media buying platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, and TikTok
- Experience working within analytics/measurement platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Branch, etc.)
- Must possess advanced level Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Proficiency with media planning and reporting required
- Golf knowledge/background a plus
- Oversee digital media planning & buying process from campaign initiation through final delivery of campaign metrics
- Manage & execute the lifecycle of media campaigns across SEM and social to help generate fan growth, supporting initiatives across ticket sales, golf course properties, tournaments, brand marketing, digital products, and other fan-facing initiatives. This will require working occasional weekends to support weekend tune-in campaign efforts
- Execute marketing campaigns using 3rd party campaign management platforms such Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok
- Manage & execute digital campaigns for the PGA TOUR Mobile App focusing on fan adoption, retention, & re-engagement.
- Responsible for keyword and ad copy builds, campaign implementation, optimization, reporting and ongoing account maintenance of Paid Search (SEM) campaigns
- Provide digital media budget recommendations across media channels to meet TOUR fan engagement objectives
- Manage digital media budgets & billing for SEM and social campaigns
- Assess industry trends within performance media and make recommendations to keep TOUR on the cutting edge of digital media
- Help prepare and present digital media plans & results to internal teams
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.