Full Job Description
Auto req ID: 250330BR
PepsiCo operates in an environment undergoing immense and rapid change. Big-data and digital technologies are driving business transformation that is unlocking new capabilities and business innovations in areas like eCommerce, mobile experiences and IoT. The key to winning in these areas is being able to leverage enterprise data foundations built on PepsiCo’s global business scale to enable business insights, advanced analytics and new product development. PepsiCo’s Data Management and Operations team is tasked with the responsibility of developing quality data collection processes, maintaining the integrity of our data foundations and enabling business leaders and data scientists across the company to have rapid access to the data they need for decision-making and innovation.
What PepsiCo Data Management and Operations does:
- Maintain a predictable, transparent, global operating rhythm that ensures always-on access to high-quality data for stakeholders across the company
- Responsible for day-to-day data collection, transportation, maintenance/curation and access to the PepsiCo corporate data asset
- Work cross-functionally across the enterprise to centralize data and standardize it for use by business, data science or other stakeholders
- Increase awareness about available data and democratize access to it across the company
As a DMO Transformation Senior Manager you will be responsible for leading organizational, process and technology change management efforts of various sizes and complexities across DMOs in PepsiCo US. This includes accessing current DMO organizations and designing a strategy for centralization, process standardization and continuous improvement. You will act as a thought leader to design best in class data management processes, leveraging external perspectives and best practices. You will pair your strong stakeholder management capability with your functional expertise in data management to sell your agenda and redesign the organization in Data & Analytics. You will establish a strong culture of collaboration, transparency, and empowerment to enhance the organization, your team and individual performance.
- Design a repeatable approach to access current DMO organizations including, but not limited to, elements such as organizational structures, service catalogues, process designs, and KPIs
- Design the data management organization of the future based on internal external perspectives and best practices – align to Faster, Stronger, Better playbooks
- Define a governance model and own the partnership with Sector & OU leadership to deliver seamless engagement between the Data & Analytics organization and the business to ensure data is available and accessible to make data driven decisions
- Implement a continuous improvement approach by defining and executing a roadmap for the evolution of PepsiCo US DMOs, including streamlining, harmonizing, and automating data management processes
- Partner with peer DMO Transformation Senior Manager (Domestic) & DMO PGT Director to ensure consistent operating models and processes are being defined & rolled out globally
- Own DMO operational toolsets, including methodology and capability building programs for the larger Data & Analytics DMO organization
- Own DMO process documentation and ensure process models and process maps remain relevant to drive continuous improvement of data management processes
- 5+ years working in the data management field
- 8+ years leading teams, including nested & matrixed teams
- Experience with PepsiCo Global Data Quality Tool
- Experience with process modeling & process mining solutions (i.e. – Celonis, Signavio, Aris)
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies (i.e. – Six Sigma, Design Thinking)
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English
- Ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior level management
- Proven track record of leading, mentoring, hiring, and scaling teams
- Comfortable with driving change and leading teams effectively through times of change
- Positive and flexible attitude to enable adjusting to different needs in an ever-changing environment
- Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; comfortable managing trade-offs
- Proactively drives impact and engagement while bringing others along
- Ability to lead others without direct authority in a matrixed environment.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement