PAE is seeking a new senior level, Business Operations, Analysis and Proposal Support Manager as part of their Corporate Security leadership team. The BOA PM will report to PAE’s VP of Corporate Security and be responsible for the day-to-day execution and delivery of integrated business support services across the Corporate Security portfolio. Those duties will include establishing and maintaining capabilities for collecting and evaluating program performance data and metrics providing routine performance and monthly operational reports tracking team performance against established productivity standards managing, tracking security budget execution and expenses Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement efforts/engagement managing all IT related vendor engagement for Corporate Security systems, business tool requirements, and enhancements and integration with other Corporate systems providing data and analysis in support of business development requirements, related security costs, staffing requirements and strategies, and best win percentage.
The successful candidate will work hand in hand with the VP and other members of the PAE Security Senior Leadership Team (SLT), their respective program focal points as well as other functional partners to ensure maximum performance, integration, efficiency, and accountability in support of all PAE programs and pursuits.
- Must possess and/or be willing to pursue a Top Secret (or higher) US Government Security Clearance
- MBA or combination of Bachelor’s degree with an equivalent business operations and proposal experience
- Must have at least 3-5 years of business management experience
- Must be very proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have a strong working knowledge and familiarity with Power BI and Trackvia data analysis and presentation tools
- Strong analytical and business presentations skills
- Experience managing and tracking budgets, evaluating cost trends, and projecting fiscal requirements/expenses
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to interpret requirements and work independently
- Knowledge of DoD NISPOM and Intelligence Community security policy
- Knowledge of PAE Business areas (GMS and NSS), and PAE Security related programs
- Knowledge of USG personnel security clearance process and suitability standards
Location: Falls Church, VA.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.