Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne? A cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water to quench your thirst? Well, it was probably made by us. We are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
This role on O-I’s quickly growing Sustainability and Corporate Affairs team is primarily responsible for creating, maintaining, and providing customer-related ESG and sustainability report data and related materials, including answering surveys and presentations of the data. The role primarily supports the Sustainability Customer Relations and Collaboration Leader, who liaises with our corporate customers on sustainability metrics, objectives and joint programs. The role also works closely with the Global Sustainability Reporting Leader to provide support for other sustainability reporting (including for ratings and certifications, and adherence to select frameworks), including the creation of the company’s annual sustainability report and sustainability related internal and external messaging. The role works closely with other sustainability reporting and data management roles to supply the senior executives, investor relations, commercial team, and other internal clients with data and information related to the Company’s sustainability function. The role will contribute each day to the company’s pursuit of its vision to be the most sustainable supplier of the most sustainable packaging.
- Analyzing data, identifying insights, and developing summaries and reports in response to requests from customers.
- Responding to Customer and Supplier sustainability & ESG surveys.
- Maintenance of application for managing internal and external sustainability requests.
- Quarterly summary reporting on requests processed.
- Maintaining repository of standard materials used in sustainability reporting to customers and external parties and ensuring a high level of data integrity.
- Contributing to the development of sustainability-related materials and content for internal communications and employee education.
- Working with the Sustainability Customer Relations and Collaboration Leader and the Global Sustainability Reporting Leader to develop and enhance customer-facing sustainability data portals and automated processes and in standardizing sustainability data for use across the enterprise.
What we offer at O-I:
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution & match
- Half Day Fridays
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relaxed and contemporary dress code
- Education Assistance program
- Adoption Assistance program
- and much more…
The Sustainability & ESG Analyst should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in project management a plus
- Experience in customer facing/customer service oriented roles a plus
- Data management and an understanding of sustainability issues for a packaging company and the CPG/FMCG industry
- Ability to manage fast-paced work and prioritize a high volume of work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Mastery of PowerPoint, Excel and other data management tools (ex. Power BI)
- Loves working on a team and collaborating
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact O-I at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.