Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Employee assistance program
Full Job Description
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Responsible for financial analysis related to existing operations, productivity, budget variance and new service development. Review and evaluate existing and new programs/services and offer recommendations for enhancement or improvement. Participate in the annual operating and capital budget development.
- Conducts financial analysis related of existing and proposed activities, resource allocation, setting and maintaining of performance standards, as well as financial analysis relating to operating strategies.
- Coordinates and maintains tools and processes used in the reporting of monthly operating trends. These tools and processes include, but are not limited to, computer systems detailed below in skills, routine spreadsheet analysis that is updated periodically on all areas of the organization, and the creation of ad hoc reports when favorable/unfavorable trends are identified.
- Educates all levels of the organization regarding the use of monthly variance tools and reporting. Conducts meetings with members from leadership, from time to time, to review the department’s results and discuss enhancements to system.
- Supports labor productivity reporting and develops yearly productivity standard methodology and reporting through the budget process for identified departments. Is involved in quarterly benchmarking submissions to a 3rd party on an as needed basis.
- Provide analysis support to assist in improving operational performance, make recommendations on improving performance based on analysis, and partner with division directors and managers to facilitate implementation of decisions.
- Develops the financial component needed for business plan development for new programs, procedures and services and communicating analysis to customers.
- Participate in the development of the capital and operating budget for the organization.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA www.orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Requires Bachelors Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- HFMA membership desired.
- Requires minimum 4 years experience in financial analysis, healthcare experience is preferred.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Requires Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business. MBA preferred.
- HFMA membership desired.
- Requires five years experience in finance. Health care experience preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.