Full Job Description
United States of America
OT541: TFP – Florence, SC 1500 Otis Way, Florence, SC, 29501 USA
At Otis, we’re dedicated to reinventing the way people move. As cities reach impossible heights and the digital revolution transforms daily life, our customers are looking to Otis for new ways to keep their world moving. As always, we’re ready – with a bold vision of the future and the groundbreaking technology to make it happen. You could be part of our next chapter as a FP&A Specialist, based in Florence, SC.
This position will provide financial planning and analysis (FP&A) support for the North America Operations team and Contract Logistics Center (CLC), located in Florence, South Carolina.
- Develop operating plans and forecasts for factory shipments (billings & margin) and support ongoing variance and trend analysis.
- Work closely with the CLC regarding developments impacting shipments and production.
- Support in the forecasting and analysis of other P&L items contributing to Manufacturing Contribution and EBIT, such as cost reductions, purchase price variance and other miscellaneous factory costs.
- Participate in monthly close activities, including analysis and validation of results.
- Prepare standard financial packages for presentation to leadership team and headquarters.
- Analyze drivers of financial performance to identify trends and improvement opportunities, and support special projects as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience in accounting, budgeting, or FP&A
- Experience with planning and forecasting cycles. Manufacturing exposure desired.
- Strong analytical, technology and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs, and objectives
- Must enjoy working in a team environment, be able to multi-task, and possess a solid work ethic
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed due to time-sensitive deadlines
- JD Edwards, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and PowerPoint knowledge a plus
Otis is the world’s largest elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation and service business. We serve customers in over 200 countries and territories around the world and maintain more than 2 million elevators and escalators globally. Our Gen2® elevator system, energy-saving ReGen™ drive technology and Link escalator solutions have set industry standards for innovation and performance. Otis has more than 69,000 employees, including engineers, digital technology experts, sales and functional specialists, as well as factory and field technicians. We are proud to be a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving, high-performance company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures to better serve our customers. So just imagine where you can take your career!
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.