In this role, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams to drive product messaging and positioning, product launches, content and campaigns, events, and enablement. The successful candidate will be an exceptional storyteller and an experienced product marketer with domain knowledge in marketing Data, AI & Analytics. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will join a fast-paced product marketing team. Attention to detail, an eye for quality, and the ability to translate technical capabilities into customer benefits for internal and external audiences is critical.
- Develop core value proposition and selling points with input from product management, sales leadership, and field teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy. Track, measure and report against objectives.
- Support the Data and Analytics specialist sales teams with enablements, presentations and content across personas and industries.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the Marketing, Analytics and CX personas, leading content strategy and execution in partnership with Campaigns, Content, and Corporate Marketing teams.
- Produce thought leadership content supporting themes of data & analytics, digital transformation, and CX data maturity across web copy, blogs, bylines, guides/white papers, and more.
- Support major Oracle events, webinars, and 3rd party events/conferences.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience preferably in high tech, data & analytics, marketing technology, or related space.
- Hands-on capability to create a range of marketing assets, including succinct slide pitch-decks, eBooks, videos, and event/webinar content.
- Exceptional organizational skills to define and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of and influencing internal, external, and global audiences.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Excellent writing ability, including the ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Experience working with direct distribution (sales) teams and channel partners.