Job Identification: 123575
Does this position require a security clearance?
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages
Visa / work permit sponsorship is not available for this position
Group Description: Campus Relations adds substantial value to Oracle’s human capital, in line with its business objectives, by increasing the mind-share of brand Oracle among the academic community and by attracting & selecting the right graduate-talent from the appropriate universities at a cost that suits the business model of the respective Lines of Business we support. We attend university functions, create on and off campus relationships and support many lines of business throughout Oracle, by partnering with them to secure top talent depending on their specific needs.
Summary of Role:
The Campus Diversity Program Manager is charged with achieving staffing objectives by Identifying, attracting, and screening pipelines of diversity prospects, for LOB’s across Oracle.
- Builds applicant pipeline through campus relationships/networking, technical industry and career focused conferences, online resources/tools and user group/social engagement/postings/presence.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for evaluation, coordination and participation in external outreach/events
- Develop strategies to drive increased levels of offer acceptance from offer to onboard
- Successfully run programs and key deliverables with flexibility under constantly changing conditions.
- 3 to 5 years of end to end recruiting experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Specific experience in diversity recruiting
- Strong recruiting aptitude and knowledge
- Knowledge of social and online tools to brand Oracle as a diverse employer of choice, and to develop and build additional pipelines.
- Strong organizational, project management, and consultative skills
- Strong capabilities with excel, to create, and deliver ongoing reporting
- Ability to create and effectively deliver power point presentations.
- Excellent client relationship, networking and partnering skills at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated.
Develops, implements, and/or maintains employment and other recruiting programs. Assists recruiting management in setting the college campus strategy for the identification, recruitment and qualification of college hires. May interview and screen entry level applicants in other areas.
Join an industry leader in assisting with setting the strategy for college campus recruiting. Work closely with Oracle management to identify internal hiring needs. Will interface with Oracle’s iRecruitment web tool to support recruiting programs. Close candidate interviews and determine candidate expectations. Formulate offer package. May conduct reference checks. Maintain accurate applicant tracking records. Compile and analyze data and prepare reports for senior management.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Demonstrated record of measurable success in a fast paced, high volume environment. Previous experience with campus recruiting. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 123575 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.