Full Job Description
Imagine yourself here!
OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world)._*
OpenGov is the leader in modern cloud ERP software for our nation’s cities, counties, and state agencies. We have surpassed 1,000+ governments (and growing fast!) using our products in our mission to power more effective and accountable government._*
OpenGov is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA award winner!_*
***Ideal start date for this role would be January 1, 2022****
This is an entry-level position, majors with substantive coursework in quantitative analysis will be prioritized (all new and recent grads are still encouraged to apply)
- * L*ooking to leverage your education into a hyper-growth technology company, where your work will directly our communities, cities, schools, and state, this is a GREAT role for you!
- Must be able to commute to the Milwaukee office
OpenGov Professional Services Associate Implementation Analyst (Entry-Level): *
OpenGov seeks motivated new college graduates who want to make a big impact on their careers and our governments to join our professional services organization as an Associate Implementation Analyst. You will have a hands-on role working directly with customers to introduce them to OpenGov cloud software, understand their daily workflows, configure the software, and help train users to enable their success.
To succeed in this role, you’ll master understanding customer requirements, knowledge of the OpenGov implementation life cycle, and effective communication. You’ll become a trusted advisor with deep product knowledge and an understanding of customer goals, pain points, and workflows. You’ll deliver successful OpenGov deployments as part of a cross-functional team.
A successful candidate is/has: *
An active listener
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the success of the customer
- Desire to deliver innovative technology to the government sector, including our ERP Financials product line.
Primary Responsibilities: *
Deploy and configure OpenGov software to governments across the United States
- Confirm customer requirements and needs and provide guidance, assistance, and support to customers in the technical platform configuration
- Documents customer requirements and provides feedback to stakeholders including engineering and product teams
- Ensure receipt of appropriate data from customers, match them to OpenGov requirements, upload and manipulate them to generate the desired application behaviors.
- Interact directly with government users and decision-makers, guide them through the deployment process, and empower them to become our advocates and successful administrators of their OpenGov software platform.
Our Ideal Candidate Has: *
Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills, teamwork, and customer service mentality.
- Ability to provide clear and effective phone support, assistance, and recommendations to build positive relationships with customers.
- A passion for solving customer problems and working with data.
Knowledge of quantitative methods and analysis, systems/process thinking and problem solving through your major, classes, internship experience, or prior work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills, including using functions/formulas to format data such as v-lookup, pivot tables, error-checking, and developing properly formatted reports.
What makes OpenGov unique*
» Leadership: * CEO Zac Bookman (MPA from Harvard and JD from Yale) is truly a mission-driven CEO. He was named one of the 100 most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs and SF Business Times’ 40 under 40 class of 2018!
» Funding: * $140 million, Series D company, from top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, 8VC, and Emerson Collective. Click here to read more about our latest round of funding!
» Board of Directors: * Includes iconic executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO), Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world), Katherine August-deWilde (Vice Chair of First Republic Bank), and Amy Pressman (co-founder, former president, and a current board member of Medallia).
» Growth: * Double growth with 1,000+ governments (and counting) using our products!
» Culture: *Winner of 2021 Top Workplaces USA award, Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers, 50 Best Workplaces award. Check out our Careers Video!
» Perks: *90% paid Medical/Dental/Vision premium for employees, fully paid Life and Short/Long term disability insurance, Unlimited PTO, Parental Leave policy, monthly fitness stipend, anniversary awards, and more!
» Product: * Named a Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, we are the leader in cloud ERP software for our nation’s cities, counties, and state agencies.
» Mission Driven: We are a technology company helping out our communities, cities, and states. We’re powering more effective and accountable government.
Come join us and make a positive social impact!
OpenGov is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status._
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations