We’re looking for a highly analytical creative thinker who is eager to set the financial and strategic direction at a high growth Latin American fintech startup looking to expand in the US.
As a Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing data-driven insights to inform financial, strategic and operational decision-making at Omni. You will support broad initiatives across corporate strategy and planning, capital markets, investor relations, and special projects. You will help shape Omni’s international expansion efforts and work cross-functionally to determine optimal product market strategies and competitive positioning.
- Collaborate across all levels of the organization and develop deep understanding of Omni’s business model, including product market strategies, competitive context, and internal processes
- Support strategic decision-making through deep analysis, with a focus on capital allocation and company-wide planning
- Build financial models and synthesize outputs into concise presentations to drive executive and board decision making processes
- Own and drive strategic planning & financial insights related to Omni’s international expansion strategy
- Define and analyze data elements to build insights about business performance across verticals and examine new revenue generation opportunities
- Help drive fundraising efforts and manage all investor presentations and diligence materials
Who we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in investment banking, private equity or venture capital
- Excel skills; extensive experience building three-statement financial models and analyzing large data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to turn complex analyses into structured outputs and present concise takeaways to a variety of stakeholders
- Highly organized, proactive, inquisitive, and collaborative
- Creative critical thinker able to thrive in fast-paced often ambiguous work environment
- Working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus