This is a fast-paced position in which you will partner with the Director of DEI and Chief DEI Officer Worldwide to manage and oversee the Professional Networks (or Employee Resource Groups) across Ogilvy North America. In addition, this person will work on several DEI projects and programs including new Action Groups aimed at delivering on specific aspects of our DEI strategy as well as market facing programs and initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and extremely organized with experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders. You will utilize your attention to detail, your experience in program management and your excellent communication and relationship building skills to ensure high quality results. One main feature of your role will be to serve as a key agent in re-launching our internal communities and ensuring that they run smoothly across regions, pulling in key stakeholders as needed.
- Roll out the new Professional Network structure
- Build and help to sustain connected relationships across the Professional Network community
- Activate and oversee Professional Network strategy and maintain guidelines and operating principles on which the Networks will operate.
- Provide effective guidance and oversight to Professional Networks, ensuring alignment and integration of strategic plans, budgets and programming that align with Ogilvy’s DEI goals.
- Partner with Internal Communications to develop Professional Network and Action Group Communications strategy, events, guidelines and templates.
- Following internal events, you will gather event photographs and other testimonials from email/LinkedIn and prepare a brief summary of event details to be shared on social channels.
- Partner with the Director of DE&I to support to development and roll out of other NA focused DEI programs and initiatives.
- Ability to demonstrate awareness and understanding of multiple facets of diversity: cultural, ethnic, racial, religious, gender, educational, age, sexual orientation, linguistic, professional, and other differences that make us unique.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and juggle multiple priorities resulting in high quality outcomes.
- Ability to work across levels and functions to build relationships.
- Forward-thinking, detailed-oriented, and personable.
- Demonstrated experience in building communities.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in related areas of program roll out and oversight
- Passionate about process creation, standardization, and improvement
- Innate attention to detail
- Enjoys self-directed work and has an ability to operate autonomously
Share on your newsfeed
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use access the Ogilvy career site as a result of a disability, we will be happy to assist you. Please call our Corporate HR department at 212-880-5291 to request an alternate accommodation. Please note that only requests for an employment application accommodation will be returned.