Business Analyst – Product Regulatory Compliance
Date: Oct 3, 2021
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 130538
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst – Product Regulatory Compliance to join our team in Plainsboro, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
Business Analyst – Regulatory Compliance (Product)
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Gathering requirements, documentation and ensuring solution quality and completeness
- Perform rigorous user acceptance testing
- Report or provide information in response to ad hoc information requests
- Participate in the implementation process and system improvements.
- Support and Coordinate data clean-up and collation for pre- and post-service management tool migration.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience implementing projects within Med Tech or Healthcare industries
- Minimum 3 years of business process and system design experience
- Experience in Product Regulatory compliance with FDA, EU MDR, or other global regulatory authorities
- Experience with Product regulatory submissions to global/regional regulators
- Experience with UDI submissions and compliance to various regional regulators or notified bodies.
- Experience facilitating workshops with business users
- Prior Experience in Agile methodology for project implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Experience with Veeva Vault RIMS
Location & Travel:
Position is remote but will require occasional travel once restrictions are lifted
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Consulting, Database, Oracle, Computer Science, ERP, Technology