Executes and delivers employee relations (ER) services. Serves as a member of the HR ER specialist’s team responsible for delivering HR ER services to the business. Administers complex processes related to the delivery of HR ER services within market locations – conducting investigations, corrective actions, conflict resolution, leave management, industrial/labor relations (IR), monitoring compliance programs, for example.
- Performs compliance reporting and document management for onboarding.
- Utilizes remedy force for request management.
- Participates in Employee experience related projects or initiatives.
- Promotes the use and implementation of tools/technologies to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions.
- Champions a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes.
- Expresses, models, and reinforces a process-honoring culture.
- Provides input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
- Ensures application of standard policies.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.