When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally.
NYL Investors – Business Overview:
- Wholly-owned investment management subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company.
- Comprised of three divisions: Fixed Income Investors, Private Capital Investors and Real Estate Investors.
- Manages over $277 billion as of 3/31/21 in assets for NYL’s General Account and Third-Party institutional and retail clients.
The role is within the Client Service & Reporting team and requires a professional with strong written communication skills to develop content for investment presentations, websites, market commentaries, RFPs/RFIs, due diligence questionnaires and factsheets. This will require the professional to turnaround high quality investment communications and work closely with all investment teams. In addition, the professional will be required to facilitate the production of marketing materials and assist the Head of the group with the development of key strategy and planning initiatives.
- Develop and maintain written content for institutional and retail marketing materials, pitchbooks, and fact sheets for all the investment teams and products.
- Responsible for the completion of RFPs, RFIs, and all other client/consultant due diligence related questionnaires. Work closely with all investment teams, legal, compliance and securities operations to ensure that the questionnaires are answered accurately, completely and meet the client/prospect assigned deadlines.
- Support the team’s use and maintenance of a Client Relationship Management system (Satuit CRM)
- Maintain and update the RFP system (Qvidian).
- Coordinate the production of white papers and topical press releases for NYL Investors.
- Develop content for presentations on the investment activities of NYL Investors.
- Work with investment teams and the web design team to develop, enhance and maintain all websites (Intranet and Internet).
- Assist with the review of all prospectuses and investment management agreement renewals and other documents for the MainStay funds (Mutual Funds) .
- Work with the portfolio management teams to prepare the MainStay commentaries.
- Complete the quarterly product review presentation which encompasses detailed information on all client portfolios for review by members of senior management.
- Responsible for processing all marketing materials through the compliance review system.
- Provide backup and support to the Client Relationship Managers.
- Work with the sector heads and the General Account team on completing the CEO report on a quarterly basis.
Employment Background and required skill set:
- BA or BS required with concentrations in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of proven financial marketing communications experience.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Strong knowledge of fixed income and real estate.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytic skills.
- Possess a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Results driven and not discouraged by obstacles.
- MBA, CFA or progress towards completion.