Florham Park, NJ
This position is responsible for supporting the overall data strategy of the Business Intelligence & Analytics department. The position will contribute throughout the whole data analytics lifecycle, including business system administration, data acquisition, data hygiene, reporting, predictive analytics, and business application. Additionally, the role will proactively find areas of opportunity to streamline internal processes, develop automation, and build scalable data solutions. A technical and analytical approach to problem solving and a critical thinking mindset will be key success factors for delivering unique and actionable business solutions.
- Acquire, organize, analyze, and present data from ticket sales, concessions and merchandise sales, social media and website engagement, corporate partnership sales, stadium operations, loyalty programs, market research and various other business verticals
- Develop predictive data models (e.g., renewal probability, fan clustering) to support audience activation, identify business risks, and drive business outcomes
- Use SQL queries to retrieve business information, respond to ad hoc requests and develop Business Intelligence dashboards
- Design and develop internal systems and scripts to acquire data that can be used to enhance and automate the business process
- Perform database segmentation to target fans with relevant marketing communications
- Aid in administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM system by maintaining data integrity within the system, identifying opportunities for data integration between other source systems and building solutions to enhance the sales process
- Support the continuous development of internal business data warehouse by identifying opportunities within ETL processes
- Assist in the programming and execution of fan surveying efforts
- A degree in a quantitative field, such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, or Economics
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Considerable experience with data science tools (e.g., R, Python, SAS) to develop automation and predictive analysis
- Experience using Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization tools to deliver insights at scale
- Experience using and administering Dynamics CRM preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and other Office products
- Curious self-starter who learns new concepts quickly
- Close attention to detail
A background check will be conducted prior to the start of the position. The New York Jets are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, affectional orientation, marital status, civil union status, and domestic partnership status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Jets are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities.
The New York Jets require a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.