Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
Your role at New Balance as a Sr. Strategy Analyst within the Corporate Strategy group is to drive critical business initiatives to:
- Support new businesses and business models,
- Improve go-to-market capabilities,
- Find efficiencies in our cost structure,
- Drive the company’s strategic planning process, and beyond.
You will apply your experience and analytical skills to become a highly valued, cross-functional business partner who challenges the status quo.
- Help drive corporate strategic initiatives, working with senior executive and cross functional teams to deliver critical analysis, recommendations, and roadmaps.
- Assist with the global strategic planning process including support for our regional and business unit plans.
- Deliver market research inclusive of competitive movements and economic conditions that should be considered as part of NB’s long-term growth plans. You will leverage market, industry, competitive, and consumer data to generate insights, design and facilitate strategic workshops with key global stakeholders, and develop comprehensive recommendations.
- Generate opportunity assessments on key strategic topics including ROI analyses and approaches to spending for major initiatives, providing actionable recommendations based on your analysis.
- Pivot as needed to address unanticipated challenges and complexity in the business.
- Build strong relationships with cross functional partners.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- MBA with 1-2 years of experience (post-graduation).
- Retail, CPG, Internal Strategy, Business Development, or Consulting background a plus.
- Experience developing business cases with both quantitative and qualitative elements.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and analytically, leveraging data to recommend improvements to existing processes and generate innovative ideas.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Professional and confident with an ability to work with all levels of the organization, especially senior level leaders.
- Dual capacities for collaborative brainstorming and independent ownership of work.
- Ability to own and manage project initiatives from concept through execution.
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.