Basic office and clerical support for Segment Producers – phones, calendar, expenses.
Monitor and Maintain research database on internal server.
Manage and update bulletin boards
Correspond with publicists; make pre-interview appointments, request relevant clips, props and other material for segment.
Liaison to clip coordinators.
Research and acquire all photos used in guest segments
Studio liaison to stage manager for desk notes, art department for segment props.
Supervise interns for the department.
Research and write 1-2 guest research packets per week
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum one year professional media experience (TV/film/podcast/documentary) required.
- Must be proficient on Mac.
- Demonstrate computer knowledge (Excel, Word) .
- Demonstrate knowledge of internet research techniques.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Lexis Nexis and other related services.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
- Must be able to work some overtime.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and be agreeable to changes
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and interest in pop-culture is a must.
Late Night Programming
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.