We are searching for an exceptional, transformational, strategic leader for Talent Attraction. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of People Experience and leading a global team, you’ll drive the creation of a strategic “talent attraction ecosystem” at Nasdaq and facilitate the execution. This will include building out our unique employer brand both globally and in local labor markets, building out our talent platforms and partnerships, leading engaging campaigns and events, and ensuring a deep focus on diverse communities and diverse stories, all in service of generating terrific leads for hire. This role is responsible for supervising all internal company communications related to HR/People. You’ll partner with our Talent & Culture team, our Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging team, Talent Acquisition, People Strategy Partners, Total Rewards, and senior leaders around the world. It’s a big, exciting role with enormous impact, and you won’t be bored!
Your roles and responsibilities
- Serve as a key member of the People Experience Leadership team, working in concert with your peers as visible and vocal champions of an amazing candidate and employee experience
- Lead a high-energy team of Talent Attraction specialists
- Lead the implementation and adoption of Nasdaq’s newly developed Employer Value Proposition (our “people promise”) by developing internal employees as brand ambassadors, as well as through external talent-facing tactics
- Implement platforms, processes, policies, and strategies to attract diverse talent and create proactive diverse talent pools in highly competitive talent marketplaces across Europe, Asia, and North America
- Track, monitor, & leverage data & analytics via PowerBI, Talent market insights reporting, and Workday to understand trends and where to prioritize the team’s focus
- Optimize Nasdaq’s referral program to create a white-glove experience and optimize social sharing of roles & content via brand ambassadors.
- Ensure flawless execution and brand presence at talent-related events, including launching & managing custom programming in addition to participation in diversity partnership events.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition teams to drive the adoption of key platforms and technologies, including Beamery CRM, Textio Augmented Writing Tool for Job Descriptions, and Draup Talent Insights platform
- Serve as an expert, strategic consultant to senior leadership
- At least 10 years of total experience, including at least 5 years of marketing and branding experience either in Marketing, HR, or a combination of both
- At least 5 years of people management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop & launch talent attraction and diversity pipeline strategies supported by concrete examples and KPIs
- High level of brand & marketing acumen, with an understanding of traditional and digital marketing platforms & tactics
- High EQ and professional maturity that enables positive and ongoing collaboration with key stakeholders in Marketing, Brand, Communications, and our business leaders while instilling credibility in the approach
Come as You Are
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.