Munich Re Life US aspires to be the premier reinsurance business partner that delivers exceptional value to our clients and stakeholders. As the US-based life subsidiary of one of the world’s largest reinsurance companies, we are the industry leader in delivering world-class service and solutions to many of the most recognized insurance companies around the globe. We offer a highly competitive total compensation package that rewards hard work and success.
Munich Re Life US is seeking actuarial talent at various levels within the Corporate Actuarial department.
Positions fall within the scope of these responsibilities:
- Valuation of the Company’s various product lines including Individual Life, Individual Disability, Long Term Care, Group Products and Financial Reinsurance
- Preparation and analysis of Company’s financial forecasts
- Exposure to multiple reporting bases including IFRS4, IFRS9, IFRS17, Solvency II and Stat
- Enable processes and data management, including supporting the design and implementation of actuarial models, tools and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, quantitative discipline, actuarial science, or related field
- GGY AXIS modeling capability preferred
- ASA to experienced FSA
- 4+ years of life insurance product knowledge including product design, features, and risks
- Database experience preferred