Full Job Description
The Associate Business Solutions Analyst is responsible for assisting the Associate Director, Business Solutions to ensure effective operations and maintenance of MBA’s Association Management System (AMS), and its integration with various third party and custom applications. In doing so, the incumbent will help ensure that MBA staff maximize the out-of-the-box capabilities of the AMS, and in the process limit the number of costly customizations.
The incumbent will combine technical competence and hands-on skills in supporting the applications, with an expectation that s/he will have deep expertise as it relates to configuring the system to support business processes.
The incumbent will work closely with Associate Director, Business Solutions and MBA business process owners, understanding and documenting those processes, and developing AMS-based solutions and training.
- Work directly with MBA staff to understand and document functional requirements and help translate them into integrated solutions
- Participate in the design and implementation of AMS upgrades
- Performs data manipulation and extraction using various relational database tools and techniques;
- Develops and maintains views for end-users;
- Managing and providing support to end-users for AMS;
- Help maintain security standards related to the AMS application and its integrated components
- Help coordinate training for staff in response to user needs
- Assist in the creation of the end-user documentation
- Performs application testing, including testing of integrations between Aptify and third party or MBA custom developed products
- Documents and maintains business processes that involve the use of MBA’s AMS
- Maintains advanced knowledge of system modules, features and functionality
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-4 years of experience implementing and supporting AMS installations
- 2 years of experience working (Aptify experience preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL, SSRS and ODBC databases preferred Experience developing workarounds for key requirements not met by a solution
- Experience documenting process flows and business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Customer service-oriented
- Mortgage banking experience is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time