Pulled from the full job description
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Employee assistance program
Full Job Description
Posted Date: Nov 19, 2021
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison’s alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America’s (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” for the past five years, and Training Magazine’s Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
Job Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
The senior financial analyst supports the finance and operations team by providing support throughout all stages of the deal process. Primary responsibilities will include sourcing and analyzing relevant deal materials, process improvement, conducting new business pricing/pro forma reviews, taking part in contract reviews, updating the contract database, creating analytics around contracts, and supporting the manager in the hand-off between sales and operations finance during contract process.
- Conduct new business/methodology pricings during RFPs
- Prepare project status/tracking reports for new business pricing
- Review Pro Forma/IRR proposals for new capital requests
- Analyze results and identify key financial and operational issues
- Develop and implement processes to enable tracking of key financial metrics in new contracts
- Update the contract database to capture key contract attributes
- Investigate contractual trends and create presentations to share with Sr. Leadership on findings
- Develop financial models, conduct financial statement analysis, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Develop and input operational budgets for new business units
- Assist and analyze complex financial reporting on Capital expenditures and Project budgets
- Ability to learn very quickly and independently
- Ability to solve business and analytical problems using dynamic financial models
- Proven ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex data
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and experience with data systems
- Strong communication skills and professional business acumen
- Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally with business partners
Experience and Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, or Accounting preferred. MBA or advanced degree favorable. 3+ years of previous work in finance with 2+years in a similar position preferred
5% including unit visits and finance reviews.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 931448