In this role your primary role is to enable the Retail organization to educate and empower our customers with timely, relevant, and accurate content. This can take many forms including, but not limited to, management of the Knowledge Base, Service and Sales communications, Secure Message, Live Chat and Chatbot content. A Knowledge Management Senior Specialist is a product owner leading collaborative efforts to improve support content, and Knowledge Management (KM) process and procedures.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs), Product Managers, and Customer Service leadership to create a communication strategy prior to a release. Strategies include the creation of new Knowledge Base content, edits applied to existing content, and communications.
- Perform continuous maintenance and review of all content for accuracy, organization, readability, and other requirements. Regularly meet with SMEs to solicit feedback and validate accuracy of content.
- Exercise the ability to quickly build rapport and long-term relationships with team members and business partners.
- Project Management within Knowledge Management; front to end ownership over an area of KM, being responsible for the strategy, growth and success of KM projects.
- Proactively considering opportunities for improvement in how we deliver content to increase user satisfaction.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly summarize complex ideas into easy-to-understand language and action steps.
- Demonstrated PC skills including experience with MS Word, Excel spreadsheets and MS PowerPoint.
- Competence to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deliverables.
- Strong understanding of content management and content strategy principles.
- Ability to draft communications for various audiences, from executive committee members to front line colleagues.
- Maintain compliance with all content creation by partnering with Compliance and Risk Management to ensure corporate policy and procedures are followed.
- Integrity and ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Approachable, flexible, dependable, and conscientious.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Capacity to learn new skills and knowledge on an independent level to enhance personal development and achieve career goals.
- 1-year E*TRADE Customer Service Experience
- Project Management experience and time management skills.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Business
- Management/Administration, English, Technical Writing or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Sep 21, 2021
Americas-United States of America-Utah-Sandy