The Role / Responsibilities:
- Is the product owner for at least one mid-size product or feature set of a large product.
- May manage a product analyst, perform senior analyst type functions and work directly with engineering to develop the product as an active member of the development team who can manage multiple projects simultaneously; or may be more externally focused to work with clients and cross-functional teams to deliver the product to the market.
- Works with limited supervision.
- Continually builds product module knowledge; seen as Product SME by stakeholders.
- Provides Tier 2 support to clients, Services, and Support teams.
- Prioritizes new features and defect resolutions through backlog grooming for each product version release.
- Communicates effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Works to understand client needs and pain points; is knowledgeable about competitive marketplace landscape.
- Primary responsibilities will focus on:
- Supporting existing functionality specific to the Underwriting and Origination stages of the lending process
- Leading product innovation to provide new Underwriting and Origination solutions to the marketplace
- Other projects as assigned
- Typically requires at least 6 years’ experience in financial services and risk management software industry as an analyst and/or product manager.
- Has strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs
Job Req ID
Moody’s Analytics (MA)
Line of Business
Banking OU (BANKING OU)
Atlanta, Charlotte, King of Prussia, New York, Omaha, PLANO, San Francisco, Washington DC
Job Sub Category
Program & Project Management
Working at Moody’s
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Securities Trading Policy (STP)
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.