Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
Our employees are key ingredients to our success, and you will be responsible for driving integrated talent management activities. You will work with senior business leaders to drive talent initiatives to support the overarching business strategy and coordinate with CoEs and People Services to develop streamlined talent programs, policies and procedures, and to operationalize the Integrated Talent Management strategy from workforce planning to strategy to employee development.
How you will contribute
- You will drive service improvement
- Advise on integrated talent management within assigned business unit, partnering with (Global Functional and Regional) People Leads, CoEs and People Services on practices and plans related to workforce planning, talent strategy planning, leadership development, employee development, early career programs, strategic talent reviews, career and succession planning, pipeline management, and capability programs
- Work with Talent Acquisition Lead to identify and plan for talent acquisition across Mondelēz based on Business Unit requirements – responsible for managing the talent pipeline, identifying future requirements, and disseminating this to Business Unit and senior recruitment
- Partner with banded senior leadership in the business on setting and aligning on a holistic talent management strategy and developing talent and succession plans in accordance with BU needs, advising and coaching and challenging leaders to drive workforce performance & KPIs
- Coordinate with CoEs to design streamlined talent programs, processes, policies and procedures, guiding CoEs with strategic direction on talent initiatives to ensure alignment and support of business unit strategies, supporting with setting guidelines for talent cycle and ensuring the talent cycle execution across the business and within regions
- Work with Employee Experience Lead (within Talent CoE) to drive diversity and inclusion agenda with regards to integrated talent management strategy
- Partner with People Services to ensure that the Integrated Talent Management strategy is operationalized, processes and standards are maintained and to understand opportunities for continuous improvement (identified by People Services) that will drive service improvement
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- HR leader with an active curiosity, insight orientation and external perspective about people and business performance
- Broad generalist HR skills across a range of populations, with increasing responsibility ideally within FMCG/CPG
- Ability to collaborate and develop strong partnerships with People and Function leaders.
- Ability to create a change strategy and lead complex and transformation change
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Future focused, thinking ahead and anticipating new opportunities, leverage an outside in perspective through understanding of market trends
More about this role
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Holds a mindset for action and delivery, ability to work within ambiguity, and ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
Job specific requirements:
5-7 Years working in Talent Development/Leadership Development
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation. You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States.