About the job
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says—we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand’s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can—hands down, bar-none—create that better than anyone else. That’s not jargon or ego—it’s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as collective groups. Before you get any ideas, it’s important you know we’re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a superstar Associate (Account Executive) to play an integral role in the day-to-day operations of our account team. You will manage various projects from brief to execution for our client. The Associate should be highly organized, driven and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Assisting on fulfilling the assets across the NBA and NHL verticals
- Scheduling appearances, transportation and social posts for NBA talent
- Responsible for project management and execution within established budgets and timeframes
- Develop and maintain in-depth brand knowledge of all client products and services, evolving with the brand and marketing campaigns
- Ensure brand compliance and excellence across all initiatives
- Utilize standardized agency tools in conveying all necessary information across multi-disciplinary team in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the agency structure, offerings, mission and vision with ability to utilize all resources appropriately and efficiently.
- Participate in and oversee the management of project financials, including job reconciliation
- Manage select financial initiatives, including invoicing, vendor payments, estimate and PO creation, and program budgets with understanding of fee structure and client parameters
- Track the utilization of assets across the clients portfolio
- Establish effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams
- Analyze client results into actionable takeaways
- All other duties as assigned
- Supports Momentum values by being an engaged employee of the team and agency culture
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in sponsorship activation
- 1+ years agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Solid communication skills – written and verbal
- Interest and experience working in sports preferred
- Proven success in project management and managing multiple priorities
- Demonstrates solid understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow
- Demonstrates knowledge of financials: billing reports, invoicing, financial maintenance on projects/clients and ability to generate estimates.
- Demonstrates collaborative style and leadership abilities
- Manage creative process with internal team
- Effectively utilizes agency resources
- Possesses solid presentation skills – demonstrates passion and persuasion
- Develops and delivers quality client presentations
- Able to manage multiple projects from start to finish, possesses financial acumen, and demonstrates ability to develop strong client relationship and client management skills
- Able to manage external partners
- Able to independently manage onsite activations and any challenges that arise
- Responsible at filtering client and internal communications and feedback
- Travel as required by Client /Agency team