Full Job Description
At Xbox, we’re passionate about giving gamers choice in how they want to jump into the next generation of gaming. With Xbox All Access, gamers get everything they need to play — an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S and 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate starting at just $24.99 a month for 24 months with no upfront cost. As we expand Xbox All Access to more partners around the globe, the Xbox All Access team is looking for a passionate product marketer that will help us advance on our journey to reach more gamers.
The Senior Product Manager will develop the product experience and feature roadmap to help grow Xbox All Access to reach millions of subscribers around the world. This role serves as the liaison between the Marketing and Sales organization and the engineering teams that build the experience. The Product Manager will be responsible for driving new product enhancements and features that are in line with our product vision and deliver a premium customer experience. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for defining the business and operating model of new releases to further scale Xbox All Access on a global basis. This position will work closely with other cross-functional teams including Finance, Planning, Supply Chain, Engineering, and more.
This position requires strong general management and product design skills as well as a passion for the gaming industry. The ability to influence through written, interpersonal, and formal presentation skills with sound rationale is crucial. Building and leveraging strong relationships with the cross functional team will be required. Candidates must have the ability to simultaneously address multiple projects and challenges.
- Developing the global product roadmap and partner strategy for Xbox All Access
- Business model and operating model of both new and existing features
- Managing the product lifecycle including launches, analytics, impact, new features, and new channels
- Driving the product/feature roadmap and prioritizing/evaluating against customer needs
- Communicating expectations, plans, and results with the marketing team, global field leads and other stakeholders with confidence and clarity
- Engaging with cross-functional teams in preparation for Engineering program milestone meetings
- Owning the product experience and capability end to end (1P and 3P execution)
- Traveling less than 10%, once business travel guidelines allow
- MBA or master’s degree
- Tech product experience of 5+ years, ideally with an e-commerce background
- Experience in working with internal and external engineering teams to deliver a product experience
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery and with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product
- Business strategy experience in either management consulting firms or large tech companies
- Strong experience in working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Genuine passion for gaming and hands-on experience with Xbox and/or competing gaming services
- Experience working in a global-focused role
- Ability to get into the technical details but also understand the big picture
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence and be a team player
- Openness to continuous learning in an ever-evolving environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.