Job number 1175173
Trave l0-25 %
Employment type Full-Time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
The Global Talent Acquisition Excellence Team offers a unique opportunity to apply your Talent Acquisition/HR background, process management skills, and project management experience to a job that offers variety, flexibility, global scope, and complex challenges. We believe great experiences, processes and technology result from dedication to meeting customer needs and a sharp focus on continuous improvement. We are looking for a HR Program Manager to join our GTA Experiences Inclusive Hiring Programs team who will partner with the Talent Acquisition function, GTA Excellence teams, technology teams, compliance team, and other HR partners to drive innovation in our recruiting processes in order to support our world-wide Talent Acquisition efforts in Disability Hiring Programs.
- Project Management – You identify opportunities to increase program awareness and engagement; evolve delivery of the Inclusive Hiring Programs team and quality of the projects supported.
- Center of Excellence (CoE) Services – You support components of the in-take and ongoing adoption of Center of Excellence (CoE) programs; you gather and prioritize candidate experience engagement and feedback from program participants.
- Recruiting Capability – You identify and partner with our Ability team to engage with external talent, and you drive enhanced capability in our recruiting and sourcing teams to pursue and engage candidates from diverse talent pools.
- Candidate Experience – You focus on exceptional candidate experience, ensuring accommodations requests are actualized and pursuing equity in all components of the candidate lifecycle and partner with our broader Global Talent Acquisition teams to extend these best practices.
- Business Analysis – The ability to identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems; solutions may include a software-systems development component, process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
- Key Performance Indicators – Knowledge of Performance Indicators, measurable indicators that demonstrate the achievement of an outcome enabling decision-makers to assess progress towards the achievement of intended outputs, outcomes, goals, and objectives, and are chosen to reflect the critical success factors of a project.
- Human Resources and Business Partnership – The ability to complement business purpose with Human Resources concepts. This includes having a broad knowledge of the overall business in order to understand its purpose coupled with the ability to recognize unique department/division purpose and contribution, and bring awareness to the interdependencies.
- Talent Sourcing / Recruiting – Knowledge of Talent Sourcing with an emphasis on Diversity and Inclusion. This includes the ability to partner with internal teams and external partners for candidate engagement and hiring.
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources or related field OR Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field with 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources or related field.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with iCIMS ATS is a plus, but not required
- Experience sourcing and recruiting talent across a variant of role profiles, business segments and/or geographical locations is a plus, but not required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away