Human Resources Manager
If you believe in kindness, hard work, dedication, accountability, supporting your colleagues and getting stuff done, we’d love to talk to you.
Meredith Human Resources is seeking a strategic Human Resources Manager to help support its expanding digital organization. The ideal candidate will be an effective problem solver, strong communicator and a collaborative partner who actively aids in planning, developing, directing, and implementing HR strategies that align with divisional business objectives.
- Subject matter expert in all facets of HR including but not limited to talent attraction and acquisition, employee engagement and retention, performance management, organizational development, compensation planning, diversity and inclusion, training and development, HR metrics and analytics, compliance, and employee benefits.
- Advocate for client groups, HR, and Meredith Corporation, ensuring that policies, practices, and procedures are relevant and aligned with corporate objectives.
- Relationship builder, gaining trust and providing counsel across business leads, managers, HR colleagues, outside legal counsel, and senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ work experience as an HR Generalist experience required. Prior experience in digital media, advertising or a start-up environment is highly preferred
- Prior sourcing and recruiting experience required
- Strong business acumen, consulting, and negotiation skills critical
- Consultative and collaborative approach
- Initiative, curiosity, and willingness to step in and step up when needed
- Sound judgement, ability to multitask, flex and deliver results
- Success influencing and sustaining change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ingenuity and creativity, with a past track record of developing innovative solutions
- Software proficiency with HRIS, payroll, ATS, Performance management, Excel, planning, MS Office applications, and database management. Experience with Workday highly preferred.
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing Meredith.Human.Resources@meredith.com.
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees