JOB TITLE: Part-Time Program Administrator
Department: Film Department- Program Administration
Reports to: Director of Film Programs & Israel Film Center
Prepared by: Date: 8/17/2021
Approved by: Isaac Zablocki
General Purpose of the Position:
The Carole Zabar Center for film is seeking to hire an individual to join our ever-expanding JCC Film Department and support some of our event production and operational needs. The position will include various areas from our weekly screening program and through our four film festivals and other developing virtual and in-person projects.
The film program projects include:
Israel Film Center Stream
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of department’s virtual and in-person screenings and events
- Assist with managing in house events (including screenings, panels, receptions)
- Partnership communication with outreach support
- Help organize and update JCC Website
- Work closely and supervise Interns and volunteers
- Coordinate and support Print traffic and tech/AV
- Assisting with festival programming
- Ability to work independently and is adaptable
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- A patient, calm, tolerant, good-humored demeanor is essential!
- Agile, flexible, responsible, detailed
- Ability to multi-task and be comfortable with busy environments
- Customer service-oriented with a thorough understanding of standards of excellence.
- Attention to follow-through.
- Commitment to continual process improvement and quality control.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity is a core value of The Marlene Meyerson JCC of Manhattan. We believe the power of diversity enriches all of us by exposing us to a range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.