Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment experiences. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre and The Chicago Theatre. MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian, and has announced plans to build a second MSG Sphere in London, pending necessary approvals. In addition, the Company features the original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Cathédrale. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Create and manage pipeline sales forecasting models to help inform expected revenues (25%).
- Develop and design analytics quotients to understand behaviors for specific events and other products (25%)
- Work with Sales Enhancement and Marketing Solutions to help optimize the customer journey (15%)
- Provide analytics on different sales enhancement tools (15%)
- Work with vendors and internal resources to ensure data quality (10%)
- Document work processes and activities (5%)
- Propose and execute process improvements and best practice research to advance analytical capabilities (5%)
- Undergraduate Degree
- Advanced Excel Knowledge
- Proficient in one or more data analysis tools (R, Python, SQL, SPSS, etc.)
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.)
- Strong statistics background with experience in statistical modeling
- Interpersonal skills with ability to develop relationships across multiple business groups
- Highly advanced analytical skills and ability to learn new reporting platforms
- Ability to communicate clearly complex findings, be pro-active and outgoing with project management and with the ability to unify people around multiple projects will have highest probability for success.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to explain complex analytical concepts in short-hand to a broad audience
- Strong MS Office skill level (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
The Company requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.
Share on your newsfeed
Join Our Talent Community