Lupin is comprised of a fast growing, innovative and robust team of manufacturing, Research and Development and commercial divisions. Together these entities make up the generic and branded U.S. business. Lupin has a significant generic pipeline, and a branded focus on women’s health. Our first Research and Development facility in the US is located in Coral Springs, Florida which focuses on generic and branded orally inhaled and nasal drug products. Somerset, New Jersey is home to one of twelve commercial manufacturing sites globally and the only commercial manufacturing facility in the United States for Lupin, as well as additional Research and Development teams. Lupin is prided on being people-focused and centered around how impactful we are with our customers. Dollars are not a measure of success but rather the people we help along the way.
Reporting to the SVP of Human Resources, the Manager, Employee Development will provide a broad range of learning, engagement, leadership, and development services and programs to the North America employee population.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Through consultative approach with business leaders and HR Business Partners, design, develop, and deliver customized curriculum and learning and development programs throughout all levels of the organization with a focus on effective leadership, management, career development, team building and execution
- Drive end-to-end learning and development interventions in partnership with HRBPs.
- Assess and drive employee engagement through various modalities (surveys, focus groups, etc.) and collaborate with HR Business Partners to develop strategies to improve culture.
- Develop and drive internal Diversity Equity & Inclusion efforts
- Champion a positive cultural experience for all employees by continuously establishing strong relationships with business leaders and employees
- Collaborate with global teams and manage the Learning and Development, Talent Management and OD interventions and support execution for Americas region.
- Drive the Reward and Recognition Platform for Americas region and collaborate with HRBPs for effective participation and engagement.
- Manage other global and regional initiatives for supporting the business.
- BS Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 5 years Learning & Development or Talent Management experience.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting learning & development, organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, and relationship management
- Excellent collaboration, customer service, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible; able to meet changing priorities and demands and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Certification in one or more of the following tools; Myers Briggs, SDI, DiSC, Predictive Index.
- This position requires up to 30% travel
Share on your newsfeed
Lupin is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.