Full Job Description
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
As the Marketing Strategy Analyst, you will be an instrumental member of the Marketing Strategy and Operations team. Armed with an outstanding problem-solving skillset and exceptional business judgement, you will help drive critical work streams, integrating your efforts into Lucid’s broader marketing objectives and goals.
- Play a key role in developing and executing Lucid’s marketing strategy
- Conduct research and analysis of Lucid’s marketing program and the competitive landscape
- Present reports summarizing key findings and observations, and propose corresponding strategic actions
- Partner closely with our product, brand, sales, and global teams to ensure program alignment
- Assist with roadmapping, forecasting, and KPI tracking
- 4+ years-experience in a marketing or business analyst role, preferably with a top-tier consultancy
- Excellent critical thinking, research, and analytical capabilities
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding presentation skills – both building them and delivering them
- Self-starter attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills, multitasking skills, and ability to solve problems independently
- Aptitude for driving tasks to completion with minimal guidance while still operating in a team environment
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.