Manager, Facilities / Maintenance / Full-Time / Days
- Lovelace Regional Hospital
- Roswell, NM
- Full-Time Regular
Get Job Alerts
Facilities Manager, Maintenance, Full-Time, Days, Roswell, NM
We are looking for a Facilities Manager to join our Maintenance team in Roswell, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital which provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care,inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Manager, Facilities job Responsibilities:
- Manages, supervises and coordinates the daily operations and activities for assigned area to include but not limited to meeting financial objectives, training personnel, assigning work activities, identifying and resolving problems.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Manager, Facilities Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study. Education may be substituted for relevant experience.
- Three (3) years of related experience of which one (1) year must have been in a supervisory capacity
- Preferred: Boiler Operator license and/or at least one other contractors or journeyman license
- Experience with support staff supervision
- Background and knowledge of building systems operations including HVAC, electrical, emergency generators, voice and data
- Knowledge of city, state and federal codes and regulations governing their property
- Software proficiency including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and MS Project
- Effective oral and written communication skills; Decision making skills
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2018
- HealthInsight Quality Award, 2018
- Accredited by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.