The Manager, Global Partnerships, is responsible for the development and strategic execution of all projects, correspondence, and timelines for assigned sponsor accounts and serve as a day to day liaison between assigned Corporate Partners and Sales representatives.
- Manage and service all corporate partner relationships from inception to completion, ensuring that contracted expectations are exceeded
- Direct the completion and follow-up of individual and team projects supporting the Global Partnerships Department
- Assist in renewal strategy, proposal building, and negotiations
- Develop specific client service plans for each assigned corporate partner account.
- Create and design proposals and year end summaries for corporate decision-makers
- Manage the planning, development, and execution of a marketing strategy for each corporate partner relationship and/or promotional initiative
- Collaborate with marketing, public relations, community relations, ticketing, stadium operations and other departments to maximize cross-selling opportunities, exchange new ideas, and fulfill corporate partnership programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4-5 years of experience in the sports industry, preferably in the areas of client services, marketing, or promotions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, sports management, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Goal oriented, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively work with a large and diverse population
- Proficiency with computer applications and general office software programs
- Must be willing to work non-traditional schedules, holidays, and weekends