Full Job Description
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world’s software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white-labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what’s possible with Logi Analytics at Logi AnalyticsAnalytics.com.
- Own Customer Experience strategy, to include presales, onboarding, services, support and technical account management
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Account Management and others to refine and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Hire, develop and mentor team members, building a customer-centric culture that owns and solves complex technical challenges for Logi’s most innovative and active customers.
- Responsible for achieving overall revenue targets
- Ensure timely and high-quality deployments of Logi technology to meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impacts
- Ensure that the Solutions and services team is fully enabled and leverages all product capabilities on customer deployments
- Manage, forecast, and monitor resource capacity and utilization, staffing appropriately all customer engagements
- Maximize revenue and ensure high utilization rates
- Continuously improve and enhance implementation methodology to drive efficiency and consistency
- Proactively manage hiring, attrition, productivity, morale, resource allocation, team motivation and training, across the team
- 10+ years’ experience leading a customer experience team encompassing services, support and success
- Strong knowledge of Solutions and services performance metrics such as revenue and billable utilization
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced company
- Proven history of success working in and managing solutions and services teams
- Ability to lead a large team at a fast growth company or product
- Experience establishing and maintaining executive level relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Strong operational focus in project execution and providing oversight to project delivery
- Experience scaling a Solutions and services organization that consists of integration, platform extension, and advisory services that can fully support the global sales team
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status._
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations