Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Employee assistance program
Full Job Description
This position facilitates the implementation of user training across all LKQ lines of business, and diagnoses and resolves complex issues that arise within the use of the software supported by the Financial Systems Support team. The incumbent will lead the standardization within the system to maximize efficiency and utility of the software, while also maintaining data integrity to insure accurate reporting of information.
Essential Job Duties:
- Facilitates implementation of user training across all LKQ lines of business.
- Provides training and technical support to help diagnose and resolve more complex requests from end-users, and identifies and escalates situations requiring urgent attention.
- Tracks, troubleshoots, and routes more complex problems/incidents/requests, and provides resolutions with appropriate documentation.
- Proofs and provides quality assurance control to developer before delivery of final product to end-user.
- Lead standardization within the system to maximize efficiency and utility of the software.
- Lead the testing and implementation of software upgrades.
- Manage the implementation, use, reporting and maintenance of the software.
- Maintain data integrity to insure accurate reporting of information and improve system efficiency.
- Manage compliance of all complex controls surrounding the use of the software.
- Organize and maintain documentation and specs related to the software on the Intranet.
- Lead the continual improvement of LKQ Corporation quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA in business, MBA, or other advanced degrees in business.
- 2-3 years direct relevant experience in a corporate accounting or financial analysis environment, or commensurate experience.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to provide technical support for staff and users.
- Need to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a self-starter.
- Advanced skill level in Excel.
- Ability to apply math computation skills, as well as statistics and other mathematical concepts used in modeling.
- Ability to create policy and document processes/procedures.
- Possess strong work ethic with the commitment to complete responsibilities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of accounting distribution, as well as U.S. GAAP and FASB regulations.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to detail.
- Accounting degree or emphasis.
- Familiarity with SQL and/or XML.
- Previous experience with Cognos/Oracle or Trintech products.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts